COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
The type of information we collect from the users of this website includes information by which an individual may be identified (“personal information”) such as their first and last name, e-mail address, address and telephone number. We also collect information from users and information by which users cannot be individually identified, such as information about a user’s computer, Internet connection and website usage.
We collect this information when you directly provide it to us, such as if you request information through the website, register on the website, initiate a service or quotation through the website, post content to the website, or send us information via e-mail through the website.
We also collect information automatically as you navigate through the website, including the following:
- Browsing actions and patterns.
- Recording and tracking general information.
- Dates and times you visited the website.
- Places and time you spent using the website.
We receive and record information about your computer from your browser, including your IP address, the type and version of your web browser, referrer addresses and other server log information.
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We may use the information we collect about you or that you provide including your personal information for any business purpose, for providing information, products or services requested from us or for any other purpose for which the information was provided to us.
We may use the information we collect about you or that you provide including your personal information to notify you about changes to the website, its governing documents or any products or services offered through the website, directly through Revere or those of third parties that may provide related goods or services.
We may also use and disclose to others the information we collect from you, including your personal information, including the following:
- Use other companies and/or service providers to perform functions on Revere’s behalf, such as maintaining the website, providing services related to the website, collecting information, responding to and sending e-mail, fulfilling orders for products, services or information, or other functions necessary to our business.
- Use and disclose your information as we view necessary to protect our safety, rights and/or property and that of other users and to enforce abuse or violations of our website.
- Use and disclose information to meet obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts/agreements entered into between you and Revere.
- Use the information to fulfill the purpose for which the information was provided, for any other purpose disclosed when you provided the information, and for any purpose to which you consent.
- Use and disclose your information to the extent we believe we are required to do so by law.
We may compile statistical and aggregated information about the users of this website and the use of this website and we may use, disclose and transfer this information, as well as any information that does not identify an individual, and any suggestions you provide, for any purpose without restriction.
USER REGISTRATION AND PASSWORDS
The user is solely responsible for maintaining the security of your login, password, registration or account information. To ensure the secrecy of your password, you should not disclose your identification to anyone.
Revere will take reasonable steps to protect personal data in its possession from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure. Revere has systems designed to deter and prevent the access of information by non-authorized third parties, however we cannot provide and hereby disclaim assurance that the information provided to us will remain free from loss, misuse, alteration or damage, despite our efforts to deter unauthorized access.
ACCURACY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
This website is not intended for the use by persons under the age of 18. Revere will not knowingly collect personal information or collect, use or disclose data about visitors that we know are under the age of 18.
This Policy may be changed from time to time, which a notice will be posted by Revere on this website when a Policy is changed.
Revere will use an internal assessment to verify compliance with this Policy and periodically verify that the Policy is accurate and comprehensive for the information intended to be accessed, implemented or displayed.
Blue Skies Dispensary
7050 Indiana Ave.
Riverside, CA 92507